Waveland's Frontier

Waveland's Frontier
Wrigley Field

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Outta-Pacific-Northwest

Feeling a little nostalgic today.  While left field is going to stay on Waveland Avenue (in case you were worried), I am not.  So technically, "left field" is going to move to another place.  At least for me.  True enough to the name of this blog, I am moving to a new field of dreams... the Pacific Northwest.  Life is going to be different.  No more Cubs Games, for one.  No more bitter cold temps and oven-roasted summers.  No more flat land and constant congestion.  Looking forward to new vistas, beautiful surroundings, a change of pace, and a new adventure.

As much as I look forward to a new life in a beautiful place... I will miss this place.  It is filled with great people, character, sensibility, optimism, and style.    Chicago will always be my home.    Next time you hear from me I will come up with something outta-left-field, from my new left field.  Ciao... see you on the left coast.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.